Add This

Share This: 

Mindful Strategies For Writing Your Vows

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Stephanie Boye for her Love Notes From The Lightbox vlog series, where each topic aims to speak to the heart of issues couples approaching the aisle may be facing. Stephanie's goal for this project is to help "our couples have better and stronger loving relationships."

Stephanie's husband, photographer Tyler Boye was there to film us as I shared some tips for how to approach writing your own vows from the heart without getting overwhelmed. I touch on whether or not you should memorize your promises, and even share my idea for the "bravest most romantic" way to create your vows.

 
4 TIPS FOR WRITING VOWS...Without Stress


Please feel free to also check out my Pinterest Vows Board.