Add This

Share This: 

Nikki + Sue...Marriage without an Asterisk

After Nikki and Sue sealed their vows with a kiss, they invited their friends to head up to the reception site while they went off with their photographer to take some sunset photos. Being a little bit of a rule breaker (and an involved older sister) I followed Nikki and Sue onto these gorgeous cliffed pastures and watched them with so much love in my heart.

Nikki + Sue walking into the sunset. Photo Credit Alisa Tongg 2013


When I posted all my wedding trip pictures to Facebook, there was one picture that stood out as everyone's favorite. One of their friend's suggested in the comments that I should send it over to Freedom To Marry's Facebook page. So after the dust settled I did.

Freedom to Marry is the campaign to win marriage equality nationwide. Inspired by their love story too, they did a profile on Nikki + Sue and their wish for a marriage without an asterisk. You can read it here.